Sunday, September 4, 2022

Poopsie Da Poop Master

You all know me I keep things real, so here is your OH MY GOD for the day, your laugh for the day or man I would die kind of a day. Your choice!

My household consist now of only 5 dogs, 3 that have disabilities and issues and two that are just old as hell. My babies have never had accidents in the house, ever. But lord Kittie and Poopsie are making up for lost time.

Kittie is suffering from dementia and gets the inside and outside confused. I will take her out to potty, and we just strut around like we own the place, which she does. As soon as she steps into the house, we pop a squat to do our business! So, a lot of mopping going on here lately.

Well, Poopsie, I am debating on murdering her or just picking her up and loving on her. I do the later because well the truth is we are all doing the best we can and sometimes that best looks damn horrible.

So, last night I took everyone out for the last potty run! Everyone did their business! Happy mommy here! So, I put Poopsie in my bed to go to sleep and she was running around the bed so dang happy, she loves sleeping with me. I leaned down to kiss her and that sweet baby whizzed in my bed! I must admit I WAS NOT HAPPY, but I just put her down and changed the sheets thank goodness I have a mattress protector on my bed. I didn’t scold her, just reassured her it was okay.

I can hear all of you moaning but that is NOT THE HORROR of this story.

So, this morning when I woke up, I realized it was going to be a shitty day! No matter how amazing it was going to be!

I know you are all SMART and know where this is going!

All I can say is I am thankful the bomb missed ME! But I showered and washed every part of me three times just in case! Put sheets in the washer. Poor Poopsie was hiding under the bed and wouldn’t come out. So, I laid on the floor which is a marathon in its own right! I finally coaxed her out and I just snuggled with her and reminded her that it is okay.

My friend who I speaking with this morning said man I would beat the shit out of that dog! No pun intended I assure you.
I said why?

There have been times in my life that I have had to be away for 8 hours or more and come home to an accident-free home. They have spent a lifetime with me being good and doing their best!

So now in their old age I am not supposed to be compassionate with them, reassure them that I still love them and know if they could have waited, they would?
I do my best to treat any animal or person the way I would hope to be treated in the same circumstance.

So, the reason I am sharing this is the next time you say you are having a shitty day, I want you to remember the day I woke up to a pile of poop in my bed. And you can say thank God that was not me!

I will keep you posted on the next adventures with the Poop Master Ms. Poopsie!

Today I am grateful for my kind heart, washing machines and hot showers!


No comments:

Post a Comment