Saturday, April 29, 2023

Happy Birthday Buttercup

The baby girl turns twenty years old today. I cannot believe that it seems like yesterday we were waiting for her to arrive. She is my youngest grandchild and the only girl we have. 

I spent the evening at my daughter’s house, with all the fur babies and grandchildren, the house is always filled with energy, laughing and movement. I get exhausted just watching them, but it is my favorite time whenever I am surrounded with them. 

Outlaw made sure he was near Nanny (because I sneak him treats) It was so fun to watch all of them, each little creature was busy competing for Nanny love. They showed off their talents with play toys. There are always smiles and laughter whenever I am with them it makes my sides hurt so much but it so worth it.

Hunter scored a homerun with the gifts he got his baby sister, Christy out did herself with the birthday dinner, we had a sushi bar! There were so much silliness and joy… But have no fear we had a few scares as always wouldn't be right if we didn't. But they are both fine.

I took a few pictures but forgot to take pictures with each of them. I do not know why I always forget, guess I am too busy enjoying spending time with them, but thank God for memories.

There is so much gratitude in my heart to be able to say I am this amazing young woman’s Nanny.

I love this kid, she is so smart, so kind, so empathic, courageous, brave, sarcastic, witty, and loving.

Happy Birthday Buttercup, we love you.

Today I am so grateful for being here to say Happy Birthday Buttercup!

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment