It turned out to be such a fun day today! Peter and the girls were all feeling frisky and playful. So, we went out in the front yard and played. I can not tell you how wonderful it is to watch a dog that has gone through so much learn how to be a playful and happy puppy! It has been amazing watching him come out of the protective shell and flourish into such a gentle loving protective sweet boy. The girls love him especially Piggie, when you see one you will always see the other.
When we were all exhausted, we went in to take a nap (believe
me it did not take long for us to get tuckered out!)
Today I am so grateful that I have been blessed with these
beautiful puppies in my life and the love they give me.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment