Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Sweet Memories


I spent the day working on organizing all my pictures off my computer and phone. I miss film and holding pictures in your hand and putting them in photo albums, but I have a wonderful photo display that shows picture slides.

I came across this photo taken in 2011 and remembering how beautiful this bird was. I have never seen one before and to this day I had never seen another one.

The kids were so excited when they spotted him especially Austin, I guess because they both had “red” hair and the bird was the color of the Astros. I swear that kid came out of the womb as a Houston Astro’s fan.

We looked up the bird and discovered it is a Bullock’s Oriole or Baltimore Oriole. We spent a little while reading about these types of birds.

Today I am grateful for the cameras that allow us to capture such beautiful things, and for the wonderful memories finding them unexpectedly brings to your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment