Yesterday I shared that I "almost" drowned in my bathtub, surely not but you never know right. Well my family was freaked out more than I thought they would be, nice to know I matter.
Anyway my husband came up with a genius way to keep me safe. No not hose me outside, but I assure you it did cross his mind.
I watched him with great curiosity digging around in our junk drawer. All the suddened he smiled and off to the bathroom he went.
Later on he called me in there, the tub filled with water and something brown floating in it. I could not figure out what it was.
Then I began to laugh, he had attached zip ties to our drain plug and it was floating in the water! He used two or three of them to make sure I could reach it and sure enough I could!
Works like a charm! But I think I may be sticking to showers!
Today I am grateful for how this man's brain works! (sometimes!)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment