Sunday, December 18, 2022

Hell Has Frozen Over

I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand. You could have heard a pin drop after I said that to them. I have waited a long time, too long if I am honest.

I am so tired of people twisting your words to fit their agendas, but I was calm and quietly waited.

Finally I hear the words I have waited for, you are right Cookie, I am hearing it the way I want to and that is not fair to you. I just wanted them to understand just because we both experienced something together does not mean we were affected or see it the same way.

Man Hell has frozen over.

Today I am grateful to love this person and finally get to a place of acceptance of each other fully.




No comments:

Post a Comment