Monday, June 21, 2021

Cuddles Anyone

My house looks like a flop house for dogs! I found some dog beds that are just so amazing and used my credit card points to purchase them, so it is a win win for everyone! They are so comfortable I know because I laid down on them. One is large enough that I can lay down at the same time and cuddle with the dog. I love that! They are big dogs and cuddling on my lap is no longer an option.

Most of the puppies are not impressed but Peter and Daisie love the new beds. So, I thought I would share that with you all today.

Today I am grateful to be given the opportunity to cuddle properly and comfortably with my sweet puppies, (Old dogs actually) these beautiful creatures have helped me survive some terrible and traumatic life events.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment