Thursday, June 24, 2021

Coffee And Healing Tears

Today was one of those days first thing that happened was I tripped and fell while getting out of the bed. Floors seem to love me that is for sure, but I am always happy because it is not a tree! Trees and I have a love hate relationship now. Its’s funny trees were what I always wanted to paint or photograph because I love them so much and my own beautiful oak almost killed me a few years ago. Life is strange for sure.

So anyway, back to today, I went to make me a cup of coffee and the coffee maker would not work. I am not sure if it is just on strike or gone forever. I know it may seem strange but that was my undoing. I slowly sat on the floor and began to cry. I am not sure how long I sat there sobbing my heart out. You see that was my last gift that Austin surprised me with.

Later, today I decided to try the coffee maker again and it worked! I was so happy I cried happy tears.

Today I am grateful for the blessing of a working coffee maker and healing tears.



No comments:

Post a Comment