Today was a day of AS Brain Fog in the best form!
I decided to make me a pot of coffee and went back to working on my blog at the time.
The wonderful smell of coffee filled the air, and I sighed in anticipation.... my head filled of warmth, sweetness, and content.
Then when I walked over to the counter I noticed something on the floor by the cabinets I keep the colas in, thinking at once one had exploded.
I opened the cabinet and seen brown liquid dripping.. Dripping???
That is when I noticed the Niagara falls running off my counter tops... onto the floor and beyond.
Have you ever wondered just how far a pot of coffee can go? Well let me tell you to the moon and back!
You see I made the pot of coffee and forgot to put the glass container underneath... Tea anyone??
Today I am grateful for dogs who love coffee, mops, and linoleum floors!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment