Yesterday I decided to clean the bathroom, it is overdue! So, I drag my step stool in there so I can reach the mirror. Yes, you know where I am going don't you.
Being short and fused makes for a horrible house cleaner! I climbed up on the vanity to clean the mirror and when climbing back on the stool I missed it completely.
I fell backwards and ended up wedged between the wall and the cabinet. I wanted to cry but I could not do anything but laugh because Peter, Pebbles, Poopsie and Piggie all had their head stuck in the door between the steps on the ladder looking at me like what mom! It took a lot of cursing and rolling around like a bowling pin, but I finally managed to save myself.
Today I am grateful to not be hurt too bad and just
extremely sore. I was so lucky!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment