Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Snap Away

It was a quiet day, the weather is cool, so I had the windows and doors open all day airing out the house. I find it comforting hearing all the dogs snoring while napping. 

My emotions are all over the place, but I am discovering the rage inside doesn’t feel as explosive these past few days. I now find myself just exhausted from sorrow. We have lost so much family these past four years, the sorrow is killing me. 

I spent some time going through my pictures on my phone, so many wonderful memories stored there.

Today I am grateful for phones that allow you to take as many pictures as you want and doesn’t cost you anything. Such beautiful memories to treasure at your fingertips. 

Snap away you will not regret it! Even if they are not smiling! 


No comments:

Post a Comment