It is the fourth anniversary of Austin’s passing and we have all decided to gather at Christy’s house to spend a day of remembrance. Austin’s friends, and family were in attendance, and it was so wonderful.
The menu consisted of just foods and drinks that Austin loved, BBQ pulled pork, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, lemon and carrot cake and lots more.
I spent most of my time with Hunter due to him still recovering from hip surgery and we entertained each other with our favorite memories of Austin.
I leaned so many amazing new things that I never knew about him and everyone else did too.
Everyone should do this it does a soul good.
Today I am grateful for this beautiful day and all the wonderful new memories I will have of Austin; it has dulled the rage a little bit. I hope that will continue in the days to come.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment