Friday, October 13, 2023

Music For The Soul

Christy called me this evening at first, I thought she was crying but she was hysterically laughing. I waited for what seem forever for her to stop. She kept trying to tell me why she was laughing but she would start all over again, finally I was laughing with her and had no clue why. But the sound of her laughter was music to my soul. We laughed forever, finally she told me that she got a suggestion on Amazon for a Cat Lady Action figure and sent it to her girlfriend saying I guess this is what I need since it seems like I am going to be single forever, I laughed, and she said NO wait. Then she busted out in giggles and couldn’t talk for laughing.

Finally, she said I THOUGHT I sent it to my girlfriend, but I sent it to my yard guy! 

He replied and I asked her what it said, and she said I CAN’T open that MOM! Finally, she sent a text to him saying Oh my god I meant to send that to my girlfriend, he said what? I didn’t see a thing. (wink wink)

We laughed and laughed and laughed. I am telling you it was music for the soul to hear that kid laugh like that!

Today I am grateful for Amazon and Cat lady Action figures, but most of all for laughter that sounds like music for the soul.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment