Monday, October 2, 2023

Catching Up

It was a quiet and peaceful day; I spent the day doing things I needed to do around the house. I managed to catch up with a few people and spend some quality time alone. I wish everyday could be this quiet. But my favorite part of today was my conversation with Hunter. He never ceases to amaze me with his intelligence and the way that he views the world.

We talked politics, religion, where words originated and why and how they changed over time. This kids have always been so freaking smart it is mind blowing and so wonderful to learn from them. They have taught me how to be kind, forgiving, compassionate and loving. 

Today I am grateful for quiet days and catching up with old friends and wonderful teachers! I am so grateful that I am blessed to be the nanny to Hunter, Austin and Taylor and the mother of Christy. They are my heart and soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment