Friday, October 6, 2023

By Then

It was such a peaceful day after having rain every day this week, the house was quiet and the doggies were all relaxed. 

It seemed to be a day of telephone calls, I talked to my sister, my daughter, Victoria and my grandkids.

It was so nice to catch up with Victoria, we always laugh and it is just wonderful.

My conversation with Taylor took a shocking turn, she asked me Nanny do you have any friends in Germany. I said yes I know a wonderful person named Sally, why?

She says well I am planning on moving there. I WAS LIKE WHAT?
If I had not been sitting in my recliner I would have fallen to the floor. She went on to share with me all her plans, I said all the right things at the right moment, listening to all her wonderful dreams.

After the shock wore off I said well when do you plan to move there, she said Oh not soon in about ten years or so. 

I relaxed immediately and thought to myself, great more than likely by then be gone, okay Taylor sounds wonderful!.

Today I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life, especially little girls with big plans.



No comments:

Post a Comment