I did absolutely nothing today! I mean nothing! I spent the day relaxing (like I did not have a million and one things that NEEDED to be done0 watching television all day! My channel of choice was the ID channel, where it shows only real murder crimes, I am not sure why that is my choice of television to watch to relax but it was today.
I would go through all the channels but would always go back to this one. Any way it was just one of those days that I could not get motivated to do anything.
Later this evening I decided to start reading the Spare by Prince Harry.
Today I am grateful for the rare days of doing absolutely nothing and not feeling guilty about it. I am working once again to be my own best friend and be a little kinder to this old woman.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment