Monday, September 18, 2023

We Have Triplets


The house that keeps on giving, maybe I should say the house from hell! Every day we discover one more thing that needs to be repaired, but it could be worse for sure. I heard banging on my door, and the young man was so excited he says you must come and see what we found! So, I did.

There in my window box was three baby squirrels, among pillow stuffing and insulation, seems they were living in the space between the flooring of the house and the ceiling of the garage. I wanted to keep them so bad but knew I couldn’t because of Pebbles.  We end up giving them to someone who rehabilitates squirrels to be able to go back out in the world and live freely.

Today I am grateful we found these little creatures and not close them up in that space. I am grateful to the people who care so much for their well-being. 



No comments:

Post a Comment