She talks about the future like she's flippin' through a magazine
Finds the beauty in the thrown away and broken thingsGets excited about all my crazy dreams
Got every sunset that she's ever seen memorizedSaves in a way for a rainy day or stormy nightThe sky's brighter lookin' at it through her eyes
I don't rememberLife before she came into the pictureBrought the beauty I was missin' with herShowed me colors I ain't ever seenShe took chancesWith every wall I built, she saw a canvasI thank God every day for how He made herMy life was black and white but she's the painter
She reminds me that it ain't too late to start againFine is good but you need some blue every now and thenHow'd I live so long without her reckless touch?
I don't rememberLife before she came into the pictureBrought the beauty I was missin' with herShowed me colors I ain't ever seenShe took chancesWith every wall I built, she saw a canvasI thank God every day for how He made herMy life was black and white but she's the painter
I don't rememberLife before she came into the pictureBrought the beauty I was missin' with herShowed me colors I ain't ever seenShe took chancesWith every wall I built, she saw a canvasI thank God every day for how He made herMy life was black and white but she's the painterShe's the painter.
Today I am grateful for beautiful songs that tell the world what I feel in my heart about my painter. I love you Jenna!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment