My kid never ceases to amaze or amuse me. They are having difficulty with a physical therapist who has set the appointments on Wednesday and Friday at 3:00 pm and so far, he has not arrived on time, he is usually thirty or more minutes late.
My daughters called me, and asked Mom am I an asshole? I said
what do you mean. She explains she is washing dishes and the doorbell rings.
She goes to the door to check who it is, and it is the PT guy. She said she
looks at her text and there is nothing to indicate the appointment has been
scheduled and she goes back to the kitchen and begins to wash her dishes.
She stated that about five minutes later she receives a text…
Would anyone like to open the door for me?
She replies with a simple No.
She says he never responded waiting a while and then left.
I told her I would have done the same thing, because it is a
difficult and painful process to do the physical therapy required of Hunter and
it is unprofessional and disrespectful to all him to just pop in without
notice.
There are many things needed to be done for this to go peacefully,
dogs to be put up and so on.
I couldn’t help but laugh and wished I could have seen his
facial reaction to her post.
I am sure many would see this as not being a nice thing to
do, but in this case, it was justified and took many issues to result in this.
I know how much it takes for her to get to this place.
Today I am grateful for the laughs my daughter provided with
me today.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment