Sunday, September 24, 2023

Choose Joy

It has been twelve years since you left this world, and still your impact on others is still as strong as it was then.

There have been many times over the years that I have gone to your blog to gather strength. I have your message of Choose Joy and your book on my wall still to this very day.

I am still amazed at your strength, faith, courage, and the beautiful grace you chose to live your life.

I am not sure there is a heaven, but I pray there is, I can imagine how beautiful it is now because of you.

I just wanted you to know that you are still thought of, almost daily if I am to be honest.

Rest in peace Sweet Sara thank you for teaching us how to Choose Joy, those two words have helped me to try and find gratitude for every day that I am blessed with.

Today I am grateful for stumbling across you and your beautiful message.




No comments:

Post a Comment