I spent the afternoon at the eye doctor and this old lady (me) must get glasses! I can not complain because I have been so blessed when it comes to my eyesight. I have been going to the same eye doctor since he first came out of college. It is strange watching him age, while I still look the same as the day, I met him! On my way home I had errands to do, and I missed a call from a number I did not recognize.
A little while later I received a text message, so I pulled
into a parking lot to respond to the secret number. We sat there for some time
talking about things that were bothering us and how we are feeling about the
world around us and our lives. People came and went in the parking lot, and
there I sat listening and talking. When we ended the call, I could not stop the
memories of the circumstances of our lives that brought us together.
Today I am grateful for the rainbows that come after the
storms in life that bring secret numbers and joy into our lives. I am also grateful
that we have been blessed with sweet Outlaw for ten years now.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment