2019 was the last time I have listened to them; I just cannot bring myself to listen. I always listen to music when I start my day, today I just looked for a song and let it go. I did not change it, but I closed my eyes and let my heart listen. As I listened, I waited for the pain to overcome me, but it did not.
It was wonderful, I could picture us all together at the
stadium watching them perform. I could hear all of us singing along with the songs.
I sat quietly for the entire time just remembering.
Today I am beyond grateful that they were kind enough to
make us their guest and treated us like royalty. I am grateful for the memories
your music brought my heart today. I am grateful to have felt the beauty of
memories. It is not anything I have or ever will take for granted.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment