Saturday, June 24, 2023

Forever

We talked for almost two hours today and it was wonderful. I just love her to pieces. It was wonderful to hear from her, she is such an incredibly kind person, and my life is richer because of her. We talked about how we each are doing, compared notes about who is wining the race on us falling, talked about the SAA and Ankylosing Spondylitis. We talked about people we loved, unexpected weddings and going to Nashville. We talked about getting together and meeting, you see I have never met this amazing lady in person, that is one of my bucket list items. We talked about gardens, Michael, electric bikes, our life hacks and so much more. It was wonderful and so healing for the soul.

Today I am grateful that this wonderful woman is a part of my life, something I will cherish forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment