Today my father would have been ninety-three years old. I try to imagine him that old, he was such a strong and determined man, stubborn too! Hmmm I wonder if that is where I get it.
Today was also my granddaughter’s graduation day, she has officially become a pharmacist assistant. I can not begin to tell you how proud I am of this young woman. How much I admire and respect her.
I became very emotional watching her walk across that stage today, but I held in together for the most part. All I could think of as she walked across the stage beaming with that beautiful smile is all the tragedy this young person has seen in her lifetime. The anguish she has had to work through to get to this moment in time. My heart broke for all her loved ones who were not there today watching this amazing accomplishment.
Today I am beyond grateful to be able to say I am her Nanny and to be a part of this amazing human being’s life.
You did it Taylor, you did it!




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment