I do not understand how grief feels like forever, but times moves so fast. I miss you sweet girl. Difficult times are so much harder and lonelier now that you are gone. Your gentle love got me through some of the most difficult times of my life, you cuddle up beside me when I was so overcome with guilt all I could do was curl up in a ball on the floor and sob for hours. You would lay beside me for hours gently licking my tears away. I miss sweet Daisie; you were such a loving little girl. I can not believe it has been a year ago today we said goodbye. I hope you are running in the fields and playing your heart out. I hope you have found your new person to love and be loved by.
Today I am grateful for a little girl who loved me enough to stay by my side time and time wanting nothing but to comfort and love me.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment