Thursday, April 27, 2023

The Last

Today is the last day The late late show with James Corden will air, hopefully one day he will come back or have another talk shows. I know this must seem like a really strange post for My Garden of Gratitude. This show brought me so much joy, laughter and enjoyment for eight years. I loved the carpool karaoke and the time for the news. This last episode was so touching.  He seems to be such a genuine and caring man. I am so happy that he is going home to be with his family, at the end of the day family is all we really have in life. Those special people you love and who love you back.

                 Last Late Late Show 

Today I am grateful for the laughs and smiles you provided during some of the most difficult times of my life. Wishing you nothing but the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment