Monday, April 17, 2023

Rest In Peace, Hedy

So much sadness, so much heartache. My heart is broken to have to say goodbye to one of the sweetest people I have been ever blessed to not only know but call my friend. Hedy our Faces of AS 008, died today. I can not begin to tell you how wonderful and kind this lady was to me, I have “known” her since 2010. She always encouraged me when I could not find the courage I needed, she would send me emails filled with such love and compassion. I still remember her heartfelt words when Austin died.  

I must find peace that she is now with her beloved Walter, and I hope she is with Austin too, how wonderful would that be.

Today I am incredibly grateful to have been blessed with such a sweet person in my life…

Rest in Peace Hedy, I love you




No comments:

Post a Comment