Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Deserves

 

This is Peter, he actually has the canine version of Ankylosing Spondylitis. Crazy right? He has had such a horrible life. He came to us, starving, flea infested and abused. He has had to under go heartworm treatment twice, he survived being trapped in an office with three feet of flood water, five knee surgeries (same knee), a spot on his chest that would not go away no matter what we did, only to discover it was cancer, and then he had MRSA. He would be under serious treatments for over 6 years straight non stop. If you want to know what a warrior, sufferer, supporter and SURVIVOR looks like, well here it is!

I take him everywhere I go, and he just soaks up the experience. He is teaching me about gratitude and enjoying the moment.

Today I am so grateful that this sweet little boy is healthy enough to enjoy the car rides he so deserves and I get to be the one to take him.




No comments:

Post a Comment