Memories….
Yesterday started out amazingly. I had one of the greatest moments of my life, getting to experience the pure joy of delighting and being delighted, the freedom that love allows. At least it should.
Unconditional love gives one so much strength and courage.
So later that evening I decided to find the courage to work the blogs that I had created in the past. I have more blogs than should be legal, but writing has been so therapeutic for me.
Memories both beautiful and difficult, some hated and some cherished. All important.
I am grateful for the feature that allows me to make them all private…
Someday I will have the courage to begin sharing them again, but not today.
I felt the need to add another gratitude, just got off the phone, not what we were hoping for but was what we were expecting... Sometimes gratitude comes with a double edge sword.
A reminder to take life one day at a time, one moment at a time, the hardest thing for me is to just to live in THIS moment.
I try to never go down the what if, or I should have. It will drive you insane if you let it. Believe me I know.
Today I am trying to be grateful for the moments that gave me the life lessons I was meant to learn.

No comments:
Post a Comment