Earlier today I had a wonderful conversation with Victoria, we spoke about so many different subjects. I told her that I struggle with so many things that go on behind the scenes and the difficulties it causes for me. She was very empathic and told me that it was okay to just do me, and that when the time was or if the time was ever right I would know.
We reminisced about Michael and all the wonderful memories we had. I told her my idea about kidnapping the Spondy Trio and how appalled Michael was and fascinated too! I shared with her that I was struggling with when I wanted to do my Ankylosing Spondylitis Awareness Challenge. Michael had originally started it in the month of April and I wanted to continue that, but the SAA had changed it a few years back to May due to many reasons.
We laughed, we cried, we reminisced, and we both felt so much better afterwards.
A few hours later she texted me with a link to something I had written in April 2019. It was the exact conversation we just had with each other. It was crazy. While reading it I felt so many emotions and began crying. I called her immediately and she told me it just popped up while she was searching for something else.
During my lifetime I have always looked for signs from heaven, the universe, or loved ones who are no longer here. It always seems to helps me deal with difficult situations.
Today I am grateful for signs from Spondyville which I am sure is right smack dab in the middle of heaven.


No comments:
Post a Comment