On March 23, 2017 my daughter and I were waiting at my home for a "driver" to come and take us to the airport. Our destination was Las Vegas, Nevada. We had confirmations and everything! I hadn't flown since 2003 and this would be my daughters first time to fly. To say we were nervous is the understatement of the century. We flew by Southwest Airlines to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport. There would be a driver at baggage holding a sign with my name on it. I hope to be able to share all the pictures from that day.
Then we would be taken to Venetian Hotel to rest and get ready for the big day!
Today I am grateful that I was able to share this amazing opportunity with my baby girl. I am grateful that minutes matter. I am grateful for Dan Reynolds who was willing to sacrifice his health and time to do this project. I am grateful that I was given the chance of a lifetime. But most of all I am grateful for everyone who believed in me.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment