Friday, March 24, 2023

My AS Life

It was six years ago today, that I was given the opportunity of a lifetime. It was the day I met the wonderful crew of ThisASLife, Dan and Mac Reynolds. I was there to be interviewed by Dan about my AS Life. I will be forever grateful for this amazing gift that was given to me. I want to thank you all so much for your support and encouragement over the years. Without all of you this day would not have been possible. 

Today I am not only grateful for this chance of a lifetime, but more importantly for the blessing of lifelong friends. I am grateful for everyone who believed in me. I grateful that I was blessed enough to do this with my daughter. I am grateful to have been a part of something so incredible that made everything I had dealt with concerning AS mean something, something important.



My Interview with Dan Reynolds For This AS Live Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment