Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Beautiful Reminders

Yesterday I came across something that was sent to me via email in March 2012.

Cookie, You Give Me Hope! 

You give me hope that tomorrow the sun will shine,

Especially in bad times when I am not feeling fine!

You give me hope that I am not alone with this disease,

You help my heart see that I must do things with ease!

You give me hope and plant a little seed,

Your caring nature is what I did really need!

You give me hope that I can live with this illness,

I feel my soul needed your help to get this willingness.

You give me hope as one of my life line,

So I will never give up, I will still shine!

You give me hope that is ok to have a bad day,

I am human and to get the rest you say!

I will wear my wristband with so much pride and love,

And know you my friend are an angel from above.

I thank you Cookie, from the bottom of my heart,

For supporting AS sufferers and being so smart!

(A Gift I received today that brought me to tears and healed a hurt in my soul like nothing ever has) When I read it again I was affected the same way. Humbled tears and healing thoughts. I needed this reminder more than you will ever know.

Today I am grateful for beautiful reminders.



No comments:

Post a Comment