Monday, March 27, 2023

Acceptance

Yesterday I was having a conversation with a friend of mine named Pam. She always makes me smile and laugh. I had just finished writing an awareness post for Day 29 and was unsure if I should use it. But I took a deep breath and thought to myself, these words are my truth, and it honestly doesn't matter what others believe or think about them.

At the end of our conversation, she said to me and about me the same exact words I had just written an hour ago. So, I shared with her that I had written she said it was God's way of letting me know. I decided that I would make all the post in My Garden of Gratitude public again because my life is what it is, and I cannot change that.

Today I am grateful for the signs we receive and the friendships I have been blessed with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment