I spent most the day quietly going about my daily routine, the dogs slept most the day near me. It was uneventful but wonderful. I came across a box that I had forgotten about during the closet cleanup. Such beautiful memories stored in that little box.
I couldn’t help but smile as I remembered all our crazy adventures those many years ago, forty-seven years to be exact. I try to imagine what life would have been like if you were to have lived.
So many times, over the years my prayer has always been that you know how much you are loved, cherished, and missed.
Every time I see a black cat, I think of the time we tried to bathe that stray…
Every time I use a straw my mind goes back to that day…
Every time I drive my car, I cannot help but chuckle at my poor attempt to teach you to drive.
Today I am so grateful for you, and your unconditional love, I pray that heaven is everything you want it to be, and your soul is at peace. I love you Diana, and I always will.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment