We have been battling a massive chest tumor and infection on Peter’s chest. It started out as a skin tag and ended up being a fist sized massive cluster. Then it got infected and began draining, I have taken him for months trying to get this cleared up. We were recommended to a specialist; the results are back. Peter has CANCER AND MRSA. We started a very difficult treatment plan, wearing gloves being extremely careful, very strong and dangerous medicine with a lot of hard work.(Three Months) We are finally doing surgery today to remove this mass. I am so scared and worried he will not make it through surgery. After a four hour surgery I received this picture of my sweet little boy from the recovery room.
Today I am so grateful for a surgery technician who was filled with so much compassion she would send this picture in order to reassure me that Peter was doing okay.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment