I have been working on the Faces of Ankylosing Spondylitis
for almost five years now. I do my best to send everyone a Faces of AS bracelet
so we may all feel physically connected to each other. A lot of times I will
get emails saying thank you, or a picture showing them with their band but
today was something very special and really touched my heart.
When I signed on today to check on the community, I found
this posted on my page, it is from my dear friend Lucy. It brought me to tears
and gave me strength to continue my mission to collect 2700 Faces.
I wanted to share it all with you today, this is what she
said…
“For a very special human being who gives so much of herself
without asking for anything in return!”
Today I am so grateful to this amazingly beautiful woman and her act of love. I am grateful that I have found such a loving and amazing community.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment