Monday, September 16, 2013

Lets Do This

Oh my gosh I am a sucker for a challenge! I am going to kill Michael! I am! During a conversation with Michael, he says good job Cookie on reaching your goal on Faces of AS. I could hear the but in his voice!

I said but….

He said think of amazing it would be if you did two thousand and seven hundred Faces of AS. I thought are you INSANE!

I let him know right then and there he was NUTS! No way… no way in hell was I going to do this.

I asked him why that number and he told me because there are more than 2.7 million of us.

I know what he is doing, he is trying to keep me busy and out of his hair, he is not fooling me!

Today I am so grateful to have reached my goal of one thousand but…

So today begins the challenge of two thousand and seven hundred! Lets do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment